IBPS SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Full Details-The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a government owned bank personal recruitment agency which conducts banking sector exams every year for various posts, in this article we published the exam pattern details of the IBPS SBI Clerk (JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES), please read carefully every point to understand about recruitment policy for this exam.
- Minimum Age :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age :- 28 Years
- Academic Qualification:-
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination before the age limit as on date by IBPS.
- GEN/OBC/EWS :- 750/-
- SC/ST/PwD :- 125/- (Nil)
PAY SCALE AND PERKS
- 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is 13075.00/- (11765.00/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai around `25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments
- for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|S.N.||SUBJECT||NO OF QUESTION||MARKS||DURATION|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minute|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minute|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minute|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
|S.N.||SUBJECTS||NO OF QUESTION||MARKS||DURATION|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 Hour 40 Minute|
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for
question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application.
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.