Mudra Loan Yojna | Pm Modi Mudra Loan | How To Apply In Details-Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015. Under this scheme, people of the country will get a loan of up to 10 lakh rupees to start their own small business. be given to start small business) If any person wants to advance his business, then he can also take a loan under this scheme. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 like application process, documents, eligibility etc. So read our article till the end.
What Is Mudra Loan Scheme
Let us tell you that a budget of Rs 3 lakh crore was prepared by the central government for Mudra loan, out of which loans worth Rs 1.75 lakh crore have been distributed so far. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021, those who want to take a loan will not have to pay any processing charges to take the loan. The loan repayment period under this scheme has been extended by 5 years. The people of the country are given a Mudra card to take Mudra loan under this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021.
About 28 crore beneficiaries got the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme As you all know, the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was launched on 8 April 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, to promote entrepreneurship. According to the Ministry of Finance, under this scheme, loans up to Rs 15.10 lakh crore have been disbursed from banks and financial institutions to 28.81 crore beneficiaries since the inception of this scheme. This information has been provided by the Department of Financial Services under the Ministry of Finance through a tweet. Under this scheme, guarantee free loan up to Rs 10 lakh is provided in three categories. These three categories are Shishu, Kishore and Tarun.
This loan is provided for activities related to manufacturing, trade and service sector and agriculture sector. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, 9.37 crore loan accounts were running till the end of March 2020. Through which a loan of up to 1.62 lakh crore was told.
2% interest subvention to beneficiaries falling under Shishu category
Last year the lockdown was imposed due to the corona virus epidemic. The self-reliant India campaign was started by the government to revive the economy. Under this campaign, it was decided to provide 2% interest subvention to the borrowers of the Shishu category coming under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana. All those borrowers whose dues are due till 31 May 2020 and they do not fall in the NPA category (whose installments are coming continuously) will be provided the benefit of interest subvention scheme. Last year, as per the plan of the Reserve Bank, permission was granted to stop the repayment of loans due to corona virus infection. The benefit of interest subvention scheme will be provided to all the borrowers covered under this scheme after the completion of the moratorium period. This benefit will be provided for 12 months.
Key Point Of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana|
|Started By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||People Of The Country|
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme 6 Years
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana has been started to provide loan without guarantee for business. Three types of loans are provided under this scheme which are Shishu Mudra Loan, Kishore Mudra Loan and Tarun Mudra Loan. Loan up to ₹ 50000 is provided under Shishu Mudra Loan. Loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 are provided under Kishore Mudra Loan and Mudra loan from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 is provided under Tarun Mudra Loan. The scheme was launched on 8th April 2015. There is no fixed interest rate under this scheme. Different interest rates are charged by different banks under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme.
- So far, in the last 6 years, loans worth Rs 14.96 lakh crore have been provided to 28.68 beneficiaries through Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana. Between 2015 and 2018, about 1.12 crore additional jobs have been created through this scheme.
- Small business has been encouraged through this scheme. In the year 2020-21, 4.20 crore beneficiaries were provided loans by the government. 2.66 lakh crore has been allocated to the beneficiaries for the financial year 2020-21 till March 19, 2021.
- About 88% of Shishu loans were provided under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana. Loans were provided to 24% of new entrepreneurs. 68% of the loans were made available to women and 51% of the loans were made available to the citizens belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes. In addition, about 11% of the loans were provided to the citizens of the minority community.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme Commercial Vehicle Purchase
As you all know, the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme has been started by the government to provide loans to the citizens of the country to set up their business. So far many people have benefited under this scheme. If you also want to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, then you have to apply in the bank. Through this scheme, a loan of up to ₹ 1000000 is provided by the government. Under this scheme, loans are also provided by the government for the purchase of commercial vehicles. Loans can be taken through this scheme to buy tractors, auto rickshaws, taxis, trolleys, goods transport vehicles, three wheelers, e-rickshaws, etc.
- Through Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Yojana, loans are provided for agriculture and animal husbandry, for traders, for shopkeepers and also for the service sector. Mudra card is provided to the beneficiaries to disburse the loan amount. This loan is available completely without guarantee and its tenure can be extended up to 5 years.
Mudra Loan Scheme 91% loans disbursed so far
Under this scheme, the loan amount has been disbursed to 91% of the beneficiaries in the first three quarters of the financial year 2020-21. A total of 2.68 crore beneficiaries have been approved under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, under which Rs 1,62195.99 crore will be provided to the beneficiaries. Out of this amount, till 8 January 2021 Rs 1,48,388.08 have been provided to the beneficiaries. In the financial year 2020 and financial year 2019, 97.6% and 97% loans have been disbursed through banks, non-banking financial companies, micro finance institutions etc. In which about Rs 329684.63 crore and Rs 311811.38 crore have been transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, 1.54 loans were approved till November 2020, under which an amount of Rs 98,916.65 crore was to be transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries. Till 13 November 2020, an amount of Rs 91936.62 crore was transferred to the account of the beneficiaries.
Loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 1000000 are provided under the Mudra loan scheme. Loan up to ₹ 50000 is provided under Shishu cover. Loan up to ₹ 500000 is provided under Kishor cover and loan up to ₹ 1000000 is provided under Tarun Ka category.
- About 22.53 crore people have availed the benefit of this scheme till 31st January, 2020 out of which 15.75 crore loans have been provided to women. This number is 70% of the total beneficiaries. 80 lakh loans will be provided by the government to help MSMEs to emerge from the corona call. In which Rs 2.05 lakh crore will be spent. Out of this 2.05 lakh crore rupees, a loan of 1.58 lakh crore rupees has been disbursed till 4 December 2020 under the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
The main objective of this scheme is that there are many people of the country who want to start their own business but are unable to start it due to lack of money, for such people, the central government has started this scheme Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Beneficiaries under 2021 can start their own small business by taking Mudra loan. And under this scheme, providing loans to the people in a very easy way. To realize the dreams of the people of the country and make them self-reliant and empowered through Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021.
Types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Three types of loans are given under this scheme.
- Shishu Loan :- Under this type of Mudra scheme, a loan of up to ₹ 50000 will be allotted to the beneficiaries.
- Kishor Loan :- Under this type of Mudra Yojana, loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allotted to the beneficiaries.
- Tarun Loan :- Under this type of Mudra Yojana, loan ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allotted to the beneficiaries.
Banks covered under Mudra Yojana
- Allahabad Bank
- bank of india
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
- J&K Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Tamil Nadu Mersatile Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- federal bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Central Bank Of India
- HDFC bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank Of India
- Union Bank of India
Beneficiaries Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Sole proprietor
- Service sector companies
- Micro industry
- Repairing shops
- Truck owners
- Food business
- Micro Manufacturing Factory Form
Mudra card will be provided to the beneficiary taking Mudra loan. This Mudra card can be used by the beneficiary as a debit card. Through Mudra card, the beneficiary will be able to withdraw money from ATM according to his need. With this Mudra card you will be provided with a password which you will have to keep confidential and you can use this card to fulfill your business related needs.
Benefits of PM Mudra Loan Scheme
Any person in the country who wants to start his own small business can take a loan under PMMY.
Under this scheme, the citizens of the country will be given loans without guarantee to start their business. Apart from this, no processing charge is also levied for the loan. The loan repayment period under Mudra Yojana can be extended up to 5 years.
The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which the expenditure on business needs can be done.
Documents for Mudra Loan
People starting small business and who want to grow their small business can also apply for loan under this Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021.
- The age of the borrower should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Permanent address of application
- Business Address and Proof of Establishment
- Balance Sheet of last three years
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
- Passport size photo
Process to apply online under Mudra Yojana
First of all you have to go to the official website of Mudra Yojana. ( https://www.mudra.org.in/ )
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which are as follows.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from this page.
- After that you have to take a print out of this application form.
- Now you have to fill all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After the verification of your application, the loan will be provided to you within 1 month.
Procedure to login to Mudra Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Mudra Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- This is how you will be able to login to the Mudra portal.
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, the interested beneficiaries who want to apply to get the loan can apply with all
- Their documents in their nearest government bank, private bank, rural bank and commercial bank etc.
- After this, go to the bank from which you want to take loan and fill the application form.
- And fill the form and attach it with all your documents and submit it to the bank official.
- After verifying all your documents, the bank will give you a loan within 1 month.
Mudra Scheme Helpline Numbers
State Helpline Number
|Andaman and Nicobar||18003454545|
|Daman and Diu||18002338944|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||18002338944|
|Jammu and Kashmir||18001807087|
|NCT of Delhi||18001800124|