Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 Apply Online-OIL invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment post of (Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator), interested candidates can read the full notification before apply online.
OIL ONLINE FORM 2021
|Name Of Vacancy :- Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)|
|Important Dates :-|
1. Application Begin :- 01 July 2021
2. Last Date Of Apply Online :- 15 Aug 2021
3. Last Date To Submit Online Fees :- 15 Aug 2021
4. Admit Card :- Available Soon
Age Limit As On 15/08/2021
|1||GENERAL||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years|
|2||SC/ST||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years|
|3||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years|
Vacancy Details : Total 120 Posts
|S.N||POST CODE||POST||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION||NO. OF VACANCIES & RESERVATION|
|(i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.|
(ii) Passed Diploma/Certificate in
Computer Application of minimum 06
(six) months duration and should be
fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc.
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz.
(A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited;
(B)Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and
(C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
|S.N.||SUBJECTS||PERCENTAGE OF MARKS|
|1||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|2||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|3||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge:|
Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.
How To Fill The Form Online :-
- Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021 11:59 p.m.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- Check and read all eligibility criteria ( Age, Education Qualification, etc.) before registration.
- Kindly ready all the scan documents like thumb impression, signature, passport size photo, graduation documents, etc.
- Don’t forgot to take print of your application after last submission and also download the print of paid exam fees pdf from the official site.
Important Links :-
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021