SSC GD General Duty Exam Pattern-SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) Board conduct every year SSC GD ( General Duty ) Exam, SSC conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
- The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by MHA.
- Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only from the candidates from all over the country
- Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission in English & Hindi only.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Detailed Medical
- Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled an conducted by the CAPFs.
SSC GD Exam Scheme
The SSC GD Exam consists of Computer-based mode which consists of one objective type paper
containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, time period (90 Minutes)
|Subject||Max. Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
Pay Scale: Rs 21700- 69100
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit :- 18-23 Years
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only) For UR/EWS/OBC Category.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Based on the performance in CBE, candidates will be shortlisted for PET/ PST by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of DME. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for CBE/ PST/ PET. During PET/ PST, candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) followed by biometric/ technology aided identification. Scrutiny of eligibility of candidates for any relaxation i.e. age, height and chest measurement will be carried out after qualifying PET (race) before PST by CAPFs PET/ PST Boards.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) from the pool of candidates who qualify PET/ PST.
Download Pdf From Here :- CLICK HERE
Official Website :- Click Here