UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern-In this article we published the details about the UPSC CAPF (CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS)) Exam pattern, please read carefully about every point to understand about the exam pattern of IFS.
- Minimum Age :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age :- 25 Years
- Extra age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- GEN/OBC : 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD : (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/-
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions
PLAN OF EXAMINATION
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only
NOTE-I : Candidates should ensure that in Paper II they write the answers only in the medium allowed by the Commission for the different Components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||—|
- Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
- Candidates who are short-listed for Interview/Personality Test, including those shortlisted for Interview/Personality Test provisionally will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which among other things, they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces.
Final Selection / Merit
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.