UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 Recruitment Post-Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for the recruitment post of EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020, Candidates who has enrolled in this recruitment can download there admit card throw link given below on our website.
|UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Admit Card 2021|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Special 51/2020 Short Details of Notification
|Application Begin Online :- 11 January 2020|
Last Date for Apply Online :- 31 January 2020 upto 06 PM Only.
Last Date Fee Payment :- 31 January 2020
Change Exam District :- 15-21 December 2020
Exam Date :- 05 September 2021
Admit Card Available :- 09 August 2021
|General / OBC : 25/-|
SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
Note :- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI Payment/E-challan or Offline Fee Mode Only.
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.||Maximum Age :- 30 Years|
Extra Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Vacancy Details : Total 421 Post
|Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO||168||116||42||62||33||421|
How To Apply Online
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 11/01/2020 and will be closed on 31/01/2020 at UPSC Recruitment Portal.
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through UPSC website.
- Check and read all eligibility criteria ( Age, Education Qualification, etc.) before registration.
- Kindly ready all the scan documents like thumb impression, signature, passport size photo, graduation documents, etc.
- Don’t forgot to take print of your application after last submission and also download the print of paid exam fees pdf from the official site.
Important Links :-
|Download Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Download Exam Notice||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|