UPSC NDA National Defence Academy Exam Pattern-In this article we published details about the Exam Pattern for the UPSC NDA (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION)(NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY). Check every details very carefully given below to understand about the exam pattern for UPSC NDA.
- Minimum Age : 15.7 Years
- Maximum Age : 18.7 Years
Educational Qualification :
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- GEN/OBC : 100/-
- SC/ST : (Exempted)
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
- The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||2½ Hours||600|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. the questions papers (test booklets) of mathematics and Part ‘B’ of general ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
|Algebra||Matrics and Determinants||Trigonometry||Analytical Geometry 2-D & 3-D|
|Differential Calculus||Integral Calculas & Diff Equations||Vector Algebra||Statistics and Probability|
|History, Freedom Movement etc.||Geography||Current Events|
Intelligence and Personality Test
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process – stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are :
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference.